- Academic paper presentations will be grouped into panel sessions; each paper should not exceed twenty minutes but may be individual or collaborative (no more than two authors). Panels with up to four papers on a related topic may be proposed together.
- Workshop proposals geared to early-career academics and research students are encouraged. These should address a themed topic, such as interdisciplinary research methods, or conducting research on or in Caribbean societies and states.
- Creative presentations: These are 10–minute presentations of creative projects of potential impact on cultural, writing, and/or pedagogical practice.
- Abstracts for paper presentations (250 words), panels (200 words plus up to 150 words per paper), or workshops (250 words) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th June 2019.
- To present a creative project or paper: please send a proposed title and abstract (of no more than 200 words) with a short CV (no more than 2-3 pages) to the conference organizing committee at email@example.com
- Include a bio of up to 100 words for each presenter, inclusive of contact information and email address.